It's my first to write a English blog.Nowadays,blog is very popular in China,maybe it's also very popular in Canada-I'm not sure.However,I rarely write it,except writing for my girlfriend...because in fact I don't like writting,both in English and Chinese.I think maybe I'm not very good at expressing myself or I don't like express myself.So this time will be a great challenge to me.I'll try my best to write something to share.
I like Chinese poem,because when I read it,I can have a kind of fantastic feeling.I want to share it with my international friends and Chinese friends,so I want to translate one of these perfect poems to English.But it's out of my ability...So here I have one that translated by my teacher.
The sun along the mountains bows,
The Yellow River seawards flows.
You will enjoy a grander sight,
If you climb to a greater height.
I like this translation.My Chinese friends may understand it easily.So I just want to know does it make sense to my international friends?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Yunlong,
I like poem too.
When I was in China, I always copied and saved some poems which really touched my heart in my journal.
Now I find I can get a lot English poem as wonderful as Chinese poem.
I really enjoy them.
It's so funny when this Chinese poem translate into English.
This poem only has 20 characters, next time, please translate a difficult one...
It's so funny when this Chinese poem translate into English.
This poem only has 20 characters, next time, please translate a difficult one...
Post a Comment