Thanks to the fast updated technology, studying at home will no longer be a slot in the fiction. With the help of computer, internet, digital television and other modern technique, students can take courses at home just as they did in the traditional schools, whereas I would still prefer the traditional way of studying.
Although the modern technique brings us much convenience and almost changes our life style, I don't think we should depend on the machines too much. It is quite common that college students do not know how to communicate with each other if the conversation is not conducted on line, which is a real tragedy for the so called developed society, since we have lost our basic ability of oral communication. To this extent, using digital ways to study at home is also harmful to the students' grown up.
What's more, I strongly believe that the vivid teaching and learning process in the traditional class will enhance the learning effect in a great sense. We have to confess that it is also possible for students to do the discussions through the internet, but because of the limitation of the net enviroment and teaching resourses, those discusisions can never be as efficient as the normal face to face one .
Also, learning at school will necessarily provide you more opportunity to build friendship with all your schoolmates, and take part in some activities as well. As we all know, study does not only means gaining knowledge from the books, but also the application of what we've learned in our real life. Only by doing these could we become competitive in our future career in the modern society.
To summerize my points, in order to accomplish whole person's development it is much better for students to go to traditional school in which they can not only obtain knowledge efficiently, gain friendships, correct values, but the basic skills of communication and cooperation at the same time as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi yo yo yo!
I respect what you wrote about technology.Also, I don't how our life could be without technology.
If possible I would like to work with many people. Staying at home and studying alone could be a kind of lonely and boring.
Post a Comment