Friday, April 4, 2008

Being happy with your job is more important than high salary

Perhaps no issue in this world is as basic to individual survival as job.Despite the numerous responses people may have on the topic concerning the debate that which is more important between happy and salary. Give the chance to make a decision, I would prefer to the latter point—being happy with job.Considerable importance to the job obviously is happy condition.With regard to my reasons come three reasons hereupon listed.

Firstly, do a job with the mood of happiness is more helpful to achieve some accomplishments.a famous philosopher, was once quoted as saying, "a good spirit is a guarantee of our career", which was directly matches what I am getting at.We cannot emphasize a good mood in the course of working too much.In addition, many of staffs have been working all-day in office.A fantastic emotion is necessary for them to gain a deal of achievements in competitive daily.

The second point of my idea is that happy emotion exerts a affirmative influence to communication with other.We live in a world which knowledge is accumulated by multiply.In order to keep the pace of developments of society, communication with other is a dispensable part of our life.For example, if you could talk other in humor or comfortable, I am sure of that the happy emotion what you have will be advantageous to your communication abilities.

To further clarify, being happy with your job is conducive to acquire potential opportunities of career in future.To explain, I would like cite another example of a particular person who fits into this category.My friend, Eric, who was working in an office, is a person with kindness.He has been fascinating with his responsibility in work.Owing to his active attitude towards job, he often praised by his colleague while promotes to an administrator of Technology Department.In my opinion, this is a incomparable example to illustrate my point.

Overall, we may see through appearance to perceive the essence, although salary is a significant factor to be considered for our survival, we are supposed to put emphasis place on being happy with our jobs.From what I said before, it boosts my in confidence endorse being happy with job than high salary.

3 comments:

Cady0314 said...

I also want to find a job, but now I live so far from the university. I just want to learn from real life.

adam,Q said...

good feeling, happy life

Adrian said...

Well, in my case I am sure i will chose the higher salary one now because I am young... Maybe later I will have prefences.