I love Chinese tea, especially a very old fashion one that called "Kongfu Tea". Now let me teach my friends how to make it. First of all, you should prepare all the utensils, include teapot, teacup, kettle, electric stove or alcohol stove, and a tea tray.Befor make tea, you should use the hot water to warm the teapot. Then put the tea into the tea pot and use hot water to wash the tea, which means pouring water out of pot as soon as possible. It's very nice to use this water to warm the teacup. Now you can use hot water to make tea. Before pouring the tea into teacup, you'd better to clean the bottom of the teapot in order to avoid the water on the bottom to drop in teacup. As soon as you finish all these steps, you can pour the tea into the teacup. While you are drinking the tea, using your nose to smell it. You should finish it by drinking it three times.
OK, this is the right step to drink the "Kongfu Tea". Do you think it too complex? Or do you think it very enjoyable? I like it very much. However, I have no utensils here and I also very busy, so I did not try it for a long time. I hope I can try it several when I back to China.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You love Chinese traditional tea?
hehe, that is only a jok.
I want to add something, do not drink too much tea when you want to go to sleep.
Last time I took a lot of Chinese teas here, when I had one flower tea at 5 o'clock at night, I cannot went to sleep until 3o'clock in the morning, that is terrible.
I am missing the kongfu tea in China. Although there are als Chinese tea can be bought, they are not the same feeling as our traditional style ones. Just my opinion.
I don't like tea very much;I prefer coffee. however, I think Chinese tea culture is really a extensive culture. Thanks for your introduction.
Tea is a very heathy drinks, it is good fore your heath.The only thing is do not drink tea before you going to sleep.
I will try it for suree :) I have to admit that is a great ideea for a post
Post a Comment